Monday, September 10, 2012

What I feel When I do something great or good... Just Feel !

I feel so happy and proud when I do something good on myself or when I help others. Thank God, Every morning when I get up that I have something to do which must be done. Being forced to work, and forced to do my best will breed in me, temperance, self-control, deligence, strength of will,content and other hundred of virtues which the other idle never know. I often do help to other without expecting that day will help me at some point of time in my life.
Whenever I do great things in my life, of course, it will reflect in my future. Whenever I do bad things others will hate me. When I achieve something great is actually because of others blessings and things that I did in my past. However doing something great or good creates a happy feeling in me and also I feel to do more like that inorder to get others 'blessings, "The most important thing in ones life".  

0 comments:

Post a Comment