Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Article : A plagiarism

"Uhh... Why did you do that??" I explode to my mirror.
And that does not make any sense at all. I turned my head towards right, a few A4 papers were seem scattered on my bed, some of which has already undergone madness of my pen.
One paper, that was on the floor tending to move under the force of fan in my room.
"That was my first article for my class magazine"

But frankly, that does not belong to me, I wrote it but the source was an anonymous brain to me.
"I am sorry" for undertaking someone's privacy, in other words violation of copyright act in views of society and this is plagiarism.
This is an apologise note.
-----------------------------------------
Shh... (flash back)
That's why I explode to my reflection!!
But this time I wrote something interesting to me, faithful to myself, smile and love to myself.
I succeed my dreams and hopes that resembles my signature and my life.

All articles has its value and it should protected. Copyrights are not for articles but for human minds. All ideas are unique and when you copy it, its a violation. So protect articles protect ideas.
Even in blogging there are many aspects. Believe in your contents, show to the world. Let them decide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment