Saturday, October 17, 2015

Nostalgia : Somnath, Prabhas Patan

This is anyway not about the great emotions I had during my school days or any moment that I love to remember. That was a strange incident, may be a fault of mine that I am trying to forget. But that mistake help me now to think twice before executing something, and remember "Think before you leap".
This is all about a trip a small tale of discernment, and we call it Nostalgia, a strange part in Nostalgia. It was during the monsoon day of June 2015, I went to Surat, India with my family. We planned a 10 day trip enjoy Gujarat. Mumbai was on the way to Gujarat and it was flooded there due to unexpected heavy rain at Mumbai and even my jeans weigh heavy. The reason behind my enthusiasm for this trip was Somnath, Prabha Paton, the place known for its spiritual power, the place where Mahabharata took place, a saint told me about this a few weeks back. That is a huge temple with great spiritual and metal treasures. The temple is on the western coast of Gujarat. Me and my cousin was attracted by the beautiful sea breeze and the flying doves enhanced the beauty.
So we enjoyed a walk through the sea shore to further distance from somnath.It seem like an island, both sides where water. The scene was interesting,that I saw many smiling faces to the sky, posing for their selfie photos building their own world. But they were bounded to certain area. But we went beyond to make it more awesome because I am in my 18+. Since there were no much people there we expressed our happiness by sound to the maximum and enjoyed the sea breeze, awesomeness. The battery met half of its initial value because camera consume more battery than any other.
I heard someone calling my name, that was my parents. There faces were filled with unusual emotions. They scold us like we did something wrong. And my parents was right. The place we went was a special area which was restricted for tourists. During high tides and monsoon that area is probably to cover with water from the sea. They told us about a story happened there which made my saliva wet my throat.
The next scene was simple. We came back to Somnath and we sat on a bench and was musing. We were thinking about our mistakes. About an hour later, we opened our eyes and looked to each other, suddenly we smiled with a mental connection. Nostalgia and our Introspection.
This situation may seem like simple to you. But in one way or another you also had such an experience, you are also a part of this experience.
Look back to your memories and perceive the moral in them.Because "Experience is the good teacher."
The video we made is mentioned above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment